No make up beauty. Eye make up for dark skin
No Make Up Beauty
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an outstanding example of its kind; "his roses were beauties"; "when I make a mistake it's a beaut"
- A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight
- A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense
- the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- Denoting something intended to make a woman more attractive
- smasher: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
Day 33--Natural Beauty
No make-up. No glitz. Just me looking nice for a dinner date with Michael. I told him to surprise me with a dinner destination for Valentine's Day (we went out tonight instead of Wed to avoid crowds and jacked up prices). He picked Red Lobster....but we didn't eat there because of a huge wait (even at 7:30pm!), so we ended up going to Chipotle. Yum! For those of you who aren't familiar with Chipotle.....it's basically a burrito bar--you tell them how to build your burrito, tacos, or rice bowls. I think I'm addicted to that place!
The only processing done here was brightening myself up a bit and darkening up the background till it was "gone". I didn't want anyone to see how much of a mess my room really is! :-P
022/365: my breakdown (there's beauty in)
i am trying to maintain courage and post this for the world to see. . . because it's honest. and honesty is beautiful. right?
just a long-awaited, well-needed cry. no worries.
at least i'm caught up on my photo-a-day now.
Featured in Explore
Mar 14, 2008
leg makeup spray
make up looks for hazel eyes
drag make up tips
beyond natural makeup
wedding makeup video
heidi klum make up
cosmetic jewellery wholesale